Klik på linket nedenfor, tryk derefter Ctrl + C eller højreklik for at kopiere det.
Nedenfor kan du finde abstracts fra de nyeste artikler indenfor udvalgte internationale tidsskrifter med infektionsmedicinsk relevans. Du kan under "Yderligere søgekriterier" vælge tidsskrifter, hvor langt tilbage i tiden og rækkefølge.
Vælg eventuelt et eller flere søgeord til at afgrænse søgningen. Match, hvis mindst 1 ord er fundet. Benyt semikolon mellem hvert ord.
Vælg et eller flere tidsskrifter fra listen.
Alle | Ingen
Vælg hvor mange dage tilbage i tiden, der skal vælges artikler fra.
Vælg, hvordan resultaterne skal sorteres.
Søgeord (spondylo) valgt. Opdateret for 10 timer siden.1 emne vises.
Brucellosis is one of the most widespread zoonosis in the world. In China, 90% of human brucellosis occurs in six northern agricultural provinces. However, there is a recent increase in the trend of human brucellosis in southern provinces with limited cases reported in the literature. Our study aims to describe the clinical features and epidemiology of brucellosis in a tertiary hospital in southern China.
A retrospective case series of brucellosis was conducted between January 1, 2014 and October 31. 2018. Cases were identified based on positive Brucella serology by tube agglutination test, or positive culture from clinical specimen identified by Vitek 2 and MALDL-TOF MS. Clinical details of brucellosis including patients’ occupation, risk factors, and complications were analyzed. Clinical characteristics between patients from Guangdong and other provinces were also compared.
A total of 13 cases of laboratory-confirmed brucellosis were identified. 7 (53.8%) of the patients were male, 6 (46.2%) were female, with age ranging from 29 to 73 years old (median age: 51 years). 5 patients (38.5%) were from Guangdong province, while the remaining patients (61.5%) were from other provinces. The commonest risk factors of acquisition were consumption of undercooked meat and goat placenta. Patients from Guangdong province were found to be more likely to have prior placenta consumption. The commonest clinical presentations were fever, osteoarticular pain, urinary symptoms, splenomegaly, and lymphadenopathy. Spondylodiscitis/ peripheral joint arthritis (5 patients, 38.5%) was the most prevalent complication, while extra-osteoarticular complications including abdominal aortitis, hepatosplenic abscess, chest wall abscess, and epididymo-orchitis were observed in 4 other patients. Furthermore, it was demonstrated that MALDI-TOF MS is reliable in Brucella identification after additional of reference spectra with standard Brucella strain.
Brucellosis, previously thought to be only found in northern China, is now increasingly seen in highly cosmopolitan part of southern China. MALDI-TOF MS in hospitals in China should include reference spectra with standard Brucella strain to aid bacterial identification in routine clinical practice. In addition to tuberculosis, typhoid fever and typhus, brucellosis should be considered in patients with fever of unknown origin in this locality.
International Liver Congress (ILC) 2020
15.04.2020 - 19.04.2020
European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) 2020
18.04.2020 - 21.04.2020
DSI årsmøde 2020 (aflyst)
Hindsgavl Slot, Middelfart
1.05.2020 - 2.05.2020
Kursus i rejsemedicin 2020
Statens Serum Institut
4.05.2020 - 6.05.2020
5.05.2020 - 7.05.2020
COVID-19 retningslinje (2020)
National handlingsplan for antibiotika til mennesker (2017)
Retningslinjer til sundhedsprofessionelle vedr. håndtering af infektion med zikavirus (2019)
Antiviral behandling af hiv smittede personer (2019)
A real-world evaluation of a Case-Based Reasoning algorithm to support antimicrobial prescribing decisions in acute care
4.04.2020Clinical Infectious Diseases Advance Access
Open versus endovascular repair of aortic aneurysms
COVID-19 will not leave behind refugees and migrants
Redefining vulnerability in the era of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic in the USA: what might we expect?
Hvad tænker Professor Jens Lundgren om"Dolutegravir plus Two Different Prodrugs of Tenofovir to Treat HIV."?
Hvad tænker Professor Troels Lillebæk om"The global prevalence of latent tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis."?
Hvad tænker Professor Lars Østergaard om"Efficacy of antibiotic treatment in patients with chronic low back pain and Modic changes (the AIM study): double blind, randomised, placebo controlled, multicentre trial."?
Hvorfor synes Professor Thomas Benfield, at du bør læse"Oral versus Intravenous Antibiotics for Bone and Joint Infection."?
Hvad tænker Professor Niels Obel om"Early, Goal-Directed Therapy for Septic Shock - A Patient-Level Meta-Analysis."?
Indtast din email for at tilmelde dig vores nyhedsbrev og hold dig opdateret om nyt på hjemmesiden.
© 2020 Dansk Selskab for Infektionsmedicin
version: 2.6.1 ● design: C P Fischer
Side indlæst på 0,168 s